CAUTION - THIS SAFETY DATA MUST BE READ AND UNDERSTOOD BEFORE USING THIS NOZZLE
Double Barrel Root Ranger Shown
- The Root Ranger nozzle must be used in accordance with your own safe work place method statement.
- Do not hold the Root Ranger nozzle while pressurised.
- Do not allow the Root Ranger nozzle to leave the drain while pressurised.
- Do not allow an inexperienced operator access to this nozzle.
- Operators should ensure hoses are conspicuously marked at a nominal distance of 60cm (24") from the nozzle to indicate the location of the nozzle.
- Never use the Root Ranger nozzle in a drain with a diameter larger than 150mm (6") without a fixed extension equalling the diameter of the pipe.
- Keep the Root Ranger nozzle clean after every use and store in a safe place.
- Ensure that outlet is not damaged or obstructed.
- Remove the turbine barrel to clear debris regularly - debris left in the barrel may damage the ceramic insert.
- Dropping the Root Ranger may damage the ceramic insert.
- If struck by the jet of a Root Ranger nozzle, the water will cause massive injuries to human flesh and organs - never lose respect for this nozzle.
- Ensure a fast shut down procedure is ready while using this nozzle