We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If you have ordered the wrong part or wish to return it please see the guidelines below.
We may refuse to give you a free repair, replacement or refund if:
- you simply changed your mind
- you misused the product or service in any way that contributed to the problem
- you asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted
- a problem with a service was completely outside of the business’ control
(Specially ordered goods may attract a restocking fee)
You can claim a remedy directly from the manufacturer or importer if the goods do not meet one or more of the following consumer guarantees:
- acceptable quality
- matching description
- any extra promises made about such things like performance, condition and quality
We offer a "Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee" on all Mustang Nozzles' products. If you have a product that fails due to faulty workmanship, we will replace it upon inspection. We need to know about a defective product within 7 days of making your purchase. If you are not local to our store, we will require a picture of the defective product before making a decision to replace the product or repair it.
You are responsible for returning the product and you do not have to return product/s in the original packaging in order to get a refund. Return must be made within 7 days of making the purchase. If you paid by credit card and the value of the goods is over $500, a 2% fee will be deducted from the purchase price of the products/s and the refund will be made via EFT into your nominated bank account.
Repairs and Spare Parts
The manufacturer is responsible for ensuring that spare parts and repair facilities (a place that can fix the consumer’s goods) are available for a reasonable time after purchase unless you were told otherwise. How long is ‘reasonable’ will depend on the type of product.